Charlotte Septic Tank Services
Septic Tank Cleaning, Pumping & Treatment Services
Due to the heavy rains and high water tables that are common in coastal regions, septic tanks in the Carolinas are prone to various issues. Unfortunately, that means it’s not a matter of if you’ll need septic tank services in Charlotte, but when you’ll need septic tank services.
Septic tanks are typically buried near a residence and are designed to help process the waste material produced by those who live there. The waste drains through the residence’s plumbing into the tank where bacteria separates the waste into several component layers. This system is both intricate and delicate. Therefore, when issues arise, they can be far from pleasant.
AAA City Plumbing offers a full range of residential septic tank services in Charlotte, Rock Hill, Columbia, and surrounding areas. In fact, we’ve got you covered throughout York County, South Carolina and Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. And we understand that septic tank issues don’t always happen during regular business hours.
Of course, AAA City Plumbing offers much more than just residential septic tank services in Charlotte, Columbia, and Rock Hill. We offer a full range of residential plumbing services for your home. Let’s take a quick look at some of the residential plumbing services we offer.
- Residential Plumbing Services - The plumbing in your home is something you don’t really think about until it isn’t working correctly. When it’s working right, you have sanitary living conditions, easy access to water, and a comfortable lifestyle. On the other hand, when plumbing problems arise it can make life miserable and lead to big health problems. The experts at AAA City Plumbing are highly qualified to help you get the problem fixed right the first time, saving you time and money.
- Water Heater Repair - Readily available hot water is a wonderful modern convenience that you probably take for granted every day. But when your hot water heater breaks down, you’ll miss it in a hurry. And cold water can be just the beginning. If you’re really unlucky, your broken hot water heater could leave you with a growing pool of water around the unit. We offer professional water heater services so that you can have a functioning system again as quickly as possible.
- Emergency Plumbing Services - Our emergency plumbing services aren’t just limited to septic tank issues. Plumbing problems seldom occur at a convenient time and they can create a lot of problems very quickly. Our team of experts is ready and able to help you get your plumbing emergency taken care of quickly so that you can get back to living your life. You can contact AAA City Plumbing for emergency plumbing services Monday – Saturday, 6am – 12am.
- Burst Pipe Repair - While rare, a burst pipe can cause a lot of damage in a very short amount of time. In fact, a burst pipe can lead to gallons of water pouring into your home. Burst pipes are often the result of extremely low temperatures. When the ambient temperature drops low enough, it can freeze the water inside the pipes. As the water freezes, it expands, which can result in a burst pipe. Other common causes of burst pipes include invasive tree roots and excessive pressure caused by clogged pipes. With our emergency plumbing services, we can guarantee that we’ll have someone available to help you take care of your burst pipes when they happen.
- Water Leak Detection - Water leaks are a common annoyance for Carolina homeowners. They cause damage to your home, cost you money, and can be a complete nuisance. Hidden water leaks are the worst offenders, because you may not even know you have a leak until it’s too late. That’s why you should utilize a professional water leak detection service if you encounter water leak warning signs like moisture around pipes, unusually high water bill, discoloration on your walls, mold, and more!
AAA City Plumbing offers a full range of septic tank cleaning and pumping services in Charlotte, Rock Hill, and Columbia. Running water is one of those conveniences that you appreciate the most when it’s working correctly, and our plumbers can help you with any type of issue you may be experiencing.
We offer emergency septic tank services Monday – Saturday, 6am – 12am.
To help prevent the need for emergency septic treatment, we suggest preventative services. For most septic tank owners, it’s a good idea to have the system pumped every year or two. This prevents many issues caused by overfilled tanks. In addition to regular septic tank pumping and cleaning services, we also offer regular inspections and care services so that we can find any potential issues before they become major problems.
Ray,Shane and Joe went above and beyond to get me water. They worked all day Saturday to replace practically my whole well.- Helen O.
We had a great experience with the AAA City Plumbing team Shane was out fast and was able to quickly diagnose our septic problem.- Kyle W.
AAA City Plumbing did a whole house re-pipe for us. They were professional and very thorough. Highly recommend.- Kathy P.
I am very satisfied and would recommend it to anyone needing immediate plumbing services.- Albert R.